The Swank Theme has 2 Footer Widgets.
Footer Widget 1
Drag and drop the User Profile Widget into the Footer 1 Widget Area
Configure it as seen in the below screenshot.
Below is the “custom text” I used for the Demo Site User Profile widget.
I own and operate PDCD from wherever the Army sends us. The Swank Theme is a fantastic base for your website and/or blog. All Images Courtesy of <a href="http://www.thetomkatstudio.com/flagstaffvacationhome/"> © The TomKat Studio</a>
Footer Widget 2
- Create a Custom Menu (reference custom menus video tutorial if you are not familiar with how to create menus.)
- Drag and drop the custom menu widget into the Footer Widget 2 Widget Area.
- Select the custom menu you created from the dropdown.
- Drag and drop the Genesis eNews Widget into the Footer 2 Widget Area directly below the Custom Menu Widget.
- See eNews Subscription Widget Tutorial to learn how to configure the eNews Widget.