The Fun theme displays three widgets in the Home Top Widget Area.
Add Content to the Home Top Widget Area
- From Your WordPress Website Dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Home Top >
- Drag and drop a Genesis Responsive Slider into the widget area
- Drag and drop a Genesis User Profile into the widget area
- Drag and drop a Genesis Sandbox Featured Content Widget into this area
- Set them up as shown in the screenshots below:
Add CSS classes to each widget
You’ll find the css class field at the very bottom of your widget.
- Genesis Responsive Slider (CSS class of two-thirds first)
- Genesis User Profile (CSS class of one-third)
- Genesis Sandbox Featured Content (CSS class of one-third)