Adding your Site Logo
- Open Appearance > Customizer and click on the Site Identity section.
- In the section that opens out, click the Select button to open the Media Manager.
- Upload a new image, or select one that’s already in your Media Library.
- Click Set as logo, and you will see your logo appear in the preview window.
- Click the Save & Publish button at the bottom right of the Customizer to activate the logo on your site.
Adding a logo in the Site Title section of the Customizer.
Changing or Removing your Logo
Once a logo has been set, you can change or remove it using the
Remove and Change Logo buttons. Once you’re satisfied, be sure to click the Save & Publish button at the bottom right to preserve your logo settings.
Change or delete a site logo hide or show site title and description.
Hiding the Site Title and Description
Site Logo selection tools in the Customizer, you will see a checkbox labelled Display Site Title and Tagline. To hide your site title and description, leaving just the logo, uncheck this box. Be sure to click Save & Publish to make it active on your site.
Adding a Site Icon
favicon (short for “favorite icon”) is an icon associated with a website or webpage intended to be used when you bookmark the web page. Web browsers use them in the URL bar, on tabs, and elsewhere to help identify a website visually. Also, it is used as application icon of mobile device.
Follow the below steps to set a Site Icon in your site.
- Prepare image file. It must be square, and at least 512 pixels wide and tall.
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Click Site Identity
- Click Select Image under the Site Icon section, upload the image file you prepared in the above step from Upload Files tab screen, and click Select.